B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Sunday, April 13, 2014 @ 4/13/2014

  Work as usual from morning to afternoon, with my tudi which I taught her when she first came in to clinic hence I am the shi fu haha. I realise I have been the only ones left behind working every saturday at the clinic.

  My working partners keep changing and met many different awesome colleagues to now is friends close friends I would say. Looking back it is awesome with all those memories, be it the good ones and the nasties patients that make the good girls curse and swear too! Haha but other than that there are cute and friendly types too =)
 
  Packed up super fast that day and walk to je mrt with my friend because there is no bus! Damn bus when I need you where are yoy?! Meet K. at je mrt and head down to marina square for gift redemption of my portable charger! Was complain to him that I wan dessert and we ate macdonald new flavour ice cream. Tired him accompanied me to bugis to shop for a blouse for my working attire. Finally found one and was freaking tired.

  Went iluma to find astons to eat and the freaking queue is damn long and not moving! But caring K notice me got uneasy and carry my bag over despite he himself was fatigue already..

Research and google of why I am feeling like this and I saw this that describe me.

Agoraphobia is a fear of experiencing a panic attack in a place or situation from which escape may be difficult or embarrassing or they cannot obtain help. People with this phobia may fear being alone, being in a crowd, flying, being in an elevator. Agoraphobia is the only phobia regularly treated as a medical condition.

Recalling back I had incident that I almost faint on a crowded bus while I was alone.. remembering the scene of my mum faint on mrt when the train is crowded.. sort of created an 阴影 inside me. I was so scared that time and panick that I almost cried.. I was only around 12 or 13 ..

I hate being left alone after being walk out by someone.

  Anyway, starting work tmr and kind of nervous. Taurus always hate changing of environment and entering a new place.. the thought of eating lunch alone coping with work and stress level so high I am freak out )= hope everything goes smoothly.

Till then, I cant wait for weekend to meet K and meet ups with my clique! They are the ones that always making me laugh and cheering me up! So grateful for them💗

Labels: ,

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)