B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Tuesday, October 2, 2012 @ 10/02/2012
Yesterday my bro encounter a humongous cockroach that fly towards him, so today the brave mother and daughter vacuum the whole house for more than 3hours, can squeeze out one pail of sweat and and both of us de spine super Suan, mummy old le but I also same omg lol, did not go jogging but some problems aiya why I so bad, hope my flu recover soon suppose to go kbox Tmr with Cherie! Yay we got into the same class for elective, I message her SEE TIMETABLE, but she reply like snail so when she replied when i was buying stuff, she said 123 say Tgt, TONG SOOK HAN! I saw it than was wtf u talking about hahhaa in the end is the teacher name but was talking to herself cox my hands are carrying too many stuff to reply, but we still got in same la hahah k lame, I keep sneezing away zzzz oh ya was sewing my shoes these few days, show ya next time ~

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)