B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Monday, October 1, 2012 @ 10/01/2012
Should be tutoring the girl today but she changed it to Wednesday, but I already on my way there :@ angry me went home put things and went to spend money!! Do what ah?? Hmmmmmmmm let u guess? Hahaha observe the photo and see any changes in anything?
Mei bu Mei??
Do I look more girlish or manish? Hahaha



If you are smart, you will get it either way is you stare at my face occasionally??! Hahhaa no la kidding alright goodnights world, it's kinda early but the flu medicine I took just now made me lost all my energy I feel super light, hence I am on bed, if not I would KO soon on anywhere I prefer my bed! Hahah goodie byeeeee🌙

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)