B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Monday, October 29, 2012 @ 10/29/2012
Hi people, do we look great? Hahhaa oh ya did I mention we went beyond beauty previous sat? I did slimming and Kenneth did massage! He smell super nice after that! Hahaha as for me my tummy become ultimate soft after that, they uses the hot round machine and press on my stomach, though it is super ticklish I try to bear as much as possible and talk to the beautician to distract myself hahah she is super nice 😊
But aftermath, I have the weird feeling of my tummy I think is spoil by the heat hahha but the side of my tummy fats are lesser! Hehe ✌but hard to maintain I think! Having tooth ache or isit gum problem recently guess I ate too much heaty food during hot weather, retribution! Hahaha but I am craving for cheesefries! I ate fish porridge today so pathetic ):

Some cute pics of my otaku bf! Hahhahahah of course I won't neglect him alone, so please tolerate my nonsense HAHAAH

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)