B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Monday, September 24, 2012 @ 9/24/2012
Hello diary my favourite boy is overseas for training, lonely me will be talking to you more often hahah, sat went to orchard with my bro, ate fattening KFC for lunch and bought four leaf necklace for myself and bro, daddy and aunt, spent around 400 plus bucks :/ too used to texting him every hour, minutes and second, missed him terribly at night ): now I am having tuition for crystal with swollen eyes, 1.40 to 4.40 plus 5 minutes break I think I shall leave at around 5 today :) day 24 left ): time why are you passing so slowly arghhhhhhh

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)