5/7/2012 Thursday
Presentation went smoothly in the morning though I was quite nervous but my groupmates help me cover up, and those advertisement videos help to shoot up our scores I guess woohoo!
Went to watch 失败的 man with k and his bro ytd after school. His bro is cute nah I would say that an reflection of a young me hahahahah, hmm and the movie is great cox it give my heart a lot of exercise during nervous parts when the lizard and spiderman fight, spiderman no longer 失败! He succeed in fighting but fail in love coz he promised the girl 's dad which was pretty sad ): hais, nvm they will be together behind the scenes! Hahha omg I am still so childish la can't believe I am 18 lol
Spiderman become more macho now and handsomer hahahah noooooooo K gonna murder meeeeeeeeee LOL
Anyway 6/7/202 is international kissing day! Nobody to kiss and nobody kiss me awww nvm
Muahhh to all readers than if u catch le dao Hahahahahaha k Goodnights
Labels: Fill your everyday with happiness