B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 4/14/2012
Zoo ytd with my dear owl, late for quite long ah not purposely de 😞, went to eat dou Hua! ☺ took bus 927 to zoo! Follow a girl holding a big camera coz we guess she is heading to the zoo too! Hahah hmm saw a lot of 🐗🐵🐒🐴🐎🐘🐧🐠💐🌸🐷🐺, a lot of cute naked moles ah they look like🐭🐹 the photo I did the face of course they were much cuter! But I also almost can make it lah heehee! Didn't get to see 🐍🐫🐮🐨🐻, but it's okie because I am too tired to walk as well! ☺☺ lunch and dinner with him too 😁 and home sweet home! ❤

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)