B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Thursday, February 16, 2012 @ 2/16/2012
One paper down today, pretty awesome to keep on solving all the questions, regretted much why I didn't study as hard in the past So I might be able to do as well when it was o level paper and scored a damn fucking bitch high score, do my whole family up and won't end up in this shitty course.
I held my head high and my hopes low🙅 dang , looking back at the past, I realize I have did quite a lot wrong decisions. So I hope this 2012 , I am able to make good.. Nope I want to make WISE decisions 🙏 please.
Okie enough of grumbling, so this holidays I decided to give myself amble time to rest at the same time work and get 💰 pay for my own stuff, learn new things 😊
Wanted to makeover for myself hahhah but impossible cause always turn out the other way eh 😞
Hmm and last but not least hang out with my lovely friends! I want 🎶 to sing so badly la. Rahhhhh 😠i might just burst soon hahahahah. Okie mad maybe too stress 😏
I hope my Maths paper get AD I put in pretty much effort eh, fairy god mother you know right? 😁

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)