B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Friday, January 20, 2012 @ 1/20/2012
Yay it's Friday ! Woohoo deadbeat sia being rushing for assignments and going to school🎒 everyday but it's a productive week so applause for myself 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Okie continue don't stop uh~

👌more days to new year ! Are you all excited! Hahah but after new year will be super busy have to prepare for exam fml ! 😭

Anyway I am turning 18 soon in another less than four months 老了老了 👵
And and updating constantly as I downloaded blogger app in iPhone super convenient 💟 it uh hee 😁

Shall go shopping tmr for more stuff cny mood is causing me press a lot off 💰from my 🏧 hard to resist temptations eh 😨 hmm okie super crappy shall end off post to do work 😊

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)