B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 1/14/2012
Long time no blog le yeah
Suddenly feel like ranting so I am back here
My poor blog have to tolerate all my nonsense hee 😊
I think it don't mind
Okie enough crap..
Yes yes I am finally turning 18 in the blink of an 👀
It's abit special this year because ...
..
..
..
It's fall on the same day as mother day 👍
Hence me 👧 and my mama 👩 can celebrate tgt !! 😱
Kinda look forward as I can put on my new clothes👗👠 hahah okie and and can eat lots of food 🍳🍙🍔🍲🍝🍘🍦🍚🍡🍞🍢🍟🍻🍱🍺🍶🍸🍛🍝🍰🍧🍊🍉🎂🍓
Yay Taurus favorite thing to do 😝
I am like spamming emoji but I dont care hahahah cuz me gusta 😁
If u can't see those cute lil things than too bad hahahah
Okie alil bit mad now shall go and do work soon or maybe turn in early 💤
Good nights readers 💋
End off with my pretty face Hahahahahaha

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)