Its december , again ,
Time flies huh ?
Flash back of memories during this time last year , came to visit me ..
I dun wan anoher person to nter my life and go again . Dear god PLEASE , i have enough of this kind of situations )':
I dun wan to see history repeat again ,
I dun wan to break my heart again ,
I dun wan to fall so hard again ,
Nor cry like no tmr and experiene the same heartache again ,
it all happen bcox i care too much .
Y so 恨心 to dump me here lidat )':
U know taurus need 5 years to forget 1 person anot ?! YOU KNOW ?!
I DUN HAVE ALOT OF 5 years .
Its only 1year and its seems like a decade alrdy ..
CJX y u no so lousy ? i hate you ):
You need to fight for your rights sometimes and yet you choose to avoid .
Y i n courage to speak upppppppppppp ):
Labels: Sometimes i hate myself