B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Wednesday, February 10, 2010 @ 2/10/2010
Warning this is a very long post flooding with pictures ..
this is only the 1st of many thousands ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



i love my ear ring :D

I was luffing like mad when this two kids are so happy . LOL







Our "年年有余" poster , 鱼is behind . LOL



not scary dinosaur << , seductive dinosaur >> hahahs







HAHAHs spot the kid dancing :D


Went to eat tze char with daryl sc , sj , wl , gael , kh
many thks to gael :)

taken on last last sunday ?

our ss project become .. photo taking ;D

babe :)


Cheryl >> is a kid ! :)

(wl look like a kid too :X )

I am a happy girl today ^^
stayback for bio spa and camwhore while waiting for kid to finish her rehearsal .
I played table tenis , its fun ! :DD
I flung my test , yay .
Oh and ya , kai xuan i will not snatch ur boyf. dun worry ! :) hahahs
okay i need to complete my english proposal which i sacrifice my recess in the end cannot save hmwk -.-
Bye :D

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)