B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Monday, January 18, 2010 @ 1/18/2010

I am trying to stand with two feets stabily .
Godly , i am damn shag with those hmwk now .
I left here abit hmwk undone , there abit , all add up is a pile okay .
I am trying my best to cope with school life alredy D:
[ ahh y so many ppl drop hcl , unfair to us poor cl students)': ]
I am so lazy busy with things that i have no time to blog .
Maybe update every two week .
I am irritated by a asshole now and so pissed duno what to write .
screwed up :/
K , i am off t do my bio hmwk and watch cruel temptation :D

TWL: UPDATE LAH.
JIN XIA : There :)
My tags are becoming lesser and lesser ):

Labels:

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)