Juz a quick short update :)

Sparky speaks : hmmph sui chyuen bad bad ):
put my food infront dun let mi eat , still put happy face >< *sad*
LOL ok i am childish . Wadeva .
Sku is normal today .
Sj :Wad is UN ?
kah hwee : United nations .
Sj : correct .
Sj : Wad is UN ?
Jx : United Nations .
Sj : Wrong . Is UN.
Sj : wad is UN?
Jx : UN is UN . :)
Sj : Wrong is United Nations .
SJ : Wad is UN ?
Jx : I DUNO LAH *RAWR*
Sj : No, UN is United nations .
I finally found sme one more crazier & childish ier dan mi *happy* :}
hehe .
Bored of my crap .
Oh ur tolerance is nt bad .
Byes :D
Oh and lastly .

I want to say my hair grown longer & is straight today :D
*happy grin* :}
Labels: JIAYOU JX .