Hohos~
Ytd! went wif shujuan n eraine to the library :D
Do Halfway went to hve lunch <3
Lalalala~
Went arcade, shujuan was lyk so crazy
I wan play tis tis tis tis!!!
Saw basket ball, i wan play basket ball
Saw neoprint, i wan take picture!
In the end play none ><
I ask eraine
Mi : " Do you know her?"
Eraine : " I duno!"
Mi : " mi too , lets go lets go :D "
hahas she was being pang seh still running abt n duno our existance!!
Sotong ar Puang shu juan!
Went to this fashion n play >"<
Took clothes in to change n take pics
In the end, we dun intend to buy!
hahas :x
Soon, i am the last to finish my physic!
Eraine laptop is so cool larh!
I am going to buy nxt time!
Eraine went hme 1st
N hmed wif SJ! :D
Keep ask her to look at the ppl hu rebond n make her jealous :]
lols!
I am being force to take 179 wif her
Saw the queue that is damn long
Silly mi tot she bluff mi still walk in front and see ><
Wth! dan so paiseh, so many ppl looking
y i walk in front n u- turn in the end ><
Argh!
Sotong chua jin xia! wake up !
uploading pics of guai kias studying!