B for Banana ♥
Laugh Like There's No Tomorrow ♥
♥ Tuesday, August 5, 2008 @ 8/05/2008
Hellos! Humans! :D
After sku immediately...
Went wif my dearest shujuan to watch 钱不够用 2 :D
Damn funny n sad lurh! T.T
In front funny funny larh!
Behind behind is so touching!
I cried dao no tears came out now!
My eyes red n swollen T T
Its damn nice!
Can i have the chance to go and watch again? :D
hahas :D
thursdae gt Maths common test!
jia you! jia you!
Class 2e5! tmr i would be the CEO for 1 day
I am blur n sotong
so pls pardon mi if gt any mistakes! ;D
hahas :D



labels : I cried so much , my tears all dry up, my eyes are swollen, no tears could come out now

♥Biography.

JIN XIA ♥
Currently eighteen.
Attached and love it.
Photography amaze me.
I ♥ my family , clique & frens
Do you ?

♥Counter Hits


♥TikTokTikTok

♥Contacts
MSN♥ • Friendster♥ • Tumblr♥ • Twitter♥ • Facebook♥

♥Tweet

♥Chit-Chats.

(:


♥Melody



xoxo,(L)